Well, I didn't do any knitting on the red-eye from Boston to Europe (are you kidding?!--I was trying to get a few hours of sleep), but somewhere, somehow over the last few weeks, while packing and moving the family back to Italy for the school year, I've managed to finish the sleeves of my Four Sisters pullover. The lace panel runs up the outside of the sleeves, and I've decided to try raglan sleeves and a wide, scooped neck opening, with a neckband of Bead Stitch knitted on after seaming the body and sleeves.
In the second photo the sleeve vent is visible; placing this took some thought, because I realized that my first idea, to put the vent on the outside (opposite where the sleeve seam would be, if the sleeve had not been worked in the round), would have messed up that nice segue from Bead Stitch to Four Sisters. Instead, I put the vent further to the back of the arm; although after I knit the first sleeve, I looked at all of the sleeve vents on all of the jackets hanging in our closet, and saw that almost all of them are just slightly behind the point opposite the underarm seam. (I wish there was a less cumbersome way of describing this, but I can't think of one.) Anyway, although this seemed too minor a detail to require re-knitting the entire sleeve (unlike my earlier sleeve wars), I may put the vent there when I write up the pattern. If I like how the vents look after blocking, that is.